1. McDonald's is a real estate empire. The franchisees flip burgers and the corporation acquires real estate.2.Warren Buffett still lives in the home he bought in the late 1950's. He bought it
Real Estate Facts You Didn't Know
1. McDonald's is a real estate empire. The franchisees flip burgers and the corporation acquires real estate.
3. Many of the metals in brass doorknobs act are antimicrobials, meaning brass doorknobs clean themselves.
4. In Scotland, homeowners paint their front door red when they have paid off their mortgage. Do you think this trend will catch on for homes in Atlanta?
5. Are you thinking about buying or selling a house? Someone started with a paperclip and traded his way to owning a home. Now that's a real estate investor!
Interested in more facts? Check out https://www.inman.com/next/11-amazing-real-estate-facts-to-entertain-your-brain/
Interested in buying or selling a home? Give us a call today! 678-720-8080